AQT Global Ltd Statement COVID-19 Virus
- At AQT Global Ltd, our valued customers and our employees are of utmost importance to us and safety for all is now and will remain, our primary concern.
- We are regularly reviewing and adhering to Government and NHS advice on how the virus can be managed and contained, and we have robust plans in place which we adapt to the latest Government advice as it changes and the situation continues to evolve, limiting the impact of the virus and the service we can continue to offer to our valued customers.
- We are keeping our employees informed about current guidance for containment and management on our premises as well as during any customer or supplier site visits. As part of this, we have deployed to homeworking wherever this is possible and practicable.
- We adhere to social distancing measures at all of our own and customer locations, in line with Government guidelines and promote increased hygiene measures such as regular handwashing and use of sanitiser where available, alongside face covering and gloves.
- Any employee who is experiencing coronavirus symptoms, or is required to isolate under Government guidelines for any other reason, has been instructed not to attend work and to follow the latest Government advice on next steps. Any employee absent because of a confirmed case of COVID-19 will remain off site for the full course of the illness, as recommended by Government guidelines.
- We appreciate that you may require additional support from AQT Global Ltd or altered services during this period for your own Business Continuity. We are focused on working with our customers to establish these requirements. Please keep us updated on your requirements as we remain here to help you.
- We would appreciate if you could make us aware of any confirmed or potential cases of the virus at your sites where an AQT Global Ltd employee may have recently visited and will be due to visit so we can take the appropriate actions to keep our employee safe.
See link below for Government Advice regarding Coronavirus (liable to ongoing amendment)